RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

You're the 1, Goldilocks

These is a piece of cardboard that was used as a tray for a cake, colored and bears the name Goldilocks, empty as it may seem but the sweet name entitles to a never emptying tray of sweet memories! Because every time I look at it, its like gazing into a mirror where the reflections are the sweet mem'ries with Goldilocks!

It was mid of May 2008 when my mother went to Manila to renew his credentials for her monthly pension. That month my younger sister is going to celebrate her 12th birthday, but sad to say, since mom was not home her birthday was celebrated over the phone call of greetings and li'l foods and drinks that we could avail. Nevertheless she never knew that I was saving money for her birthday cake and not just a ordinary cake. She was always wanting for this Goldilocks cake every time she saw it on TV.

It was just a taste of thoughtfulness were the cake is always outnumbered, that was then followed by another birthday the next month after, and another.... And every time Goldilocks cakes is on the table it makes me think and say "You're the 1 Goldilocks, because you fill in never ending memories ".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist