RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

First Photos Part 1

A third break from the debut post! ^^ I just bought my new sony cybershot camera and I went on photo shot here and there!

This is my first digicam, a pirated sony compact mp4 with camera! Pirated although, but has helped me a lot with my blogging when I was still a newbie! This gadget made me over 200$ with blogging with its aid!


Now I'm using this digicam by sony, bought it for about 244$ with charger and a 4gb of memory stick dou! It was my dream to put quality pictures at my blogs, now that dream has come to a reality!

"A man is only as big as the dreams he dares to live"
by: gadget88 of pmtb

Insects were visiting our home last night so I manage to take pictures of them as the guess for my camera blessing conference! ^_^


5 liters of beer and a kilo of fish salad for the blessing conference! Waaaaa, I forgot to take the pictures of Zagatrixx and Kutomura! #_#



Clouds.... I love to watch clouds, especially at dawn and sundown! @_@


Taking coffee break at the bakery with a softdrink!

The best photo I had of our raider!


The Best photo of my mountainbike at night in my room! Yeah, we sleep together!


Our chandelier in the ceiling without ceiling (???;;;)


Our sala with unfinished doors, windows and walls (No wonder my bike was stolen!)


My favorite shot!!!! Sigh.... so cool it takes away the misery of the day!


Thank you for viewing my first photo shots part 1. Part 2 will be a very special one, because tomorrow were going back to Lake Agko were lots of fresh and green sites is about to be murder by Aerrox's new camera! ^___^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist