RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

My Sister's Birthday



It was May 22 when I decided to take my younger sister out as a treat for her birthday last May 21. I didn’t have enough money to spend for her birthday that I decided to keep it secret and as a sort of surprise.

It was by May 27 when I made such plan realize, but a li’l out of the real plan. Some of my invited friends were unable to come that I decided to held the late celebration at home. I went downtown to buy some popcorn and a special single tray chocolate birthday cake, went to the bakery near our house to ask for a reservation of hot bread ready by four in the afternoon and also went to nearest store at home for softdrinks.

It was already three thirty in the afternoon when I got home with the cake and popcorn and called my sister to call her friends for them to share and enjoy her birthday cake! The cake was close to shortage since it was a special one! But every kid enjoyed the cake and popcorn and called for the older kids for their turn but not with the cake. Their turn was for the fresh cooked bread paired with softdrinks!

Everybody enjoyed the snack that I planned for my sister's belated happy birthday. My sister enjoyed that day for having a special cake for her birthday! Something I never experienced in any of my birthdays! But at least I made it realize for my sister, just like a wish come true when I was still a kid who longed for a colorful cake for my birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist