Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM) Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone. I Ended up Designing my Own Holder ...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
My First Sony Experience is with my Sony Walkman
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
The First time I encountered blogging, I knew I would need a camera. But Since I was a small time newbie, I bought a cheap mp4 player with camera that has only two megapixel of resolution and a one gigabyte of data capacity. The worst part I can't take pictures at night or at low light spots!
I was craving to have my own very good digital camera when I saw one of my friend’s Sony Cyber-shot camera, with only five megapixel of resolution but with far more superior outputs compared to my low end digital camera.
Her camera reminded me of my first precious Sony Walkman that turned me to be an avid fan of Sony electronic gadgets. It was in my high school days when I first encountered Sony, it was when my classmate brought with him his Sony Walkman. I was a great fan of music until now, because frankly speaking I have the worst singing talent especially with microphone turned on. When I first saw this gadget I had this dream born in me like a seed of light of hope that someday I will have my own Sony Walkman, in spite of the fact that I can barely afford my daily break time snack!
Half a decade passed me by like a glance from the future. I was at first year college then and was a DOST scholar with a hefty of cash from monthly allowances. The dream to have my own Sony Walkman is coming to a reality, saving some of my monthly allowances from the government and staying thrifty at school, at home (boarding house) just to get my first gadget that is a bit luxury for me that time. after six months of battling from those temptation of fastfood and shopping! I finally bought my first Sony Walkman that features: autoreverse, stereo recording, mega bass, avls, ams and dolby b nr. It was a lightweight and compact walkman compared to the first walkman I saw 5 years ago, because that time Surface Mount Technology is paving its way for the miniaturization of electronic gadgets.
I was overwhelmed with the development of electronic gadgets at Sony that I Recently bought the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S730, And I even made a blog of my first shots with this camera and my most recent memorable shots with Sony at Lake Agko
It definitely gave significance in my life just like the Sony's World's FirstSlimmest Camera with Optical Image Stabilizer: Cyber-Shot T77
Edited Today 06 May 2010 To all concern readers please visit Pia Cayetano's webpage - Black Propaganda' Edited Today 23 Apr 2010 This issue has been resolved through the efforts of anonymous citizen and with the help the internet. Please check comments page for the details. Case closed! Edited Today 22 Apr 2010 "We condemn the irresponsible and insulting statement of Pia Cayetano in Harapan stating that she will increase the salary of nurses and teachers its because they are college graduate, compared to soldiers who are just high school graduate and yet receiving high compensation - Soldiers stand no vote to Pia Cayetano" (this is the original text message that I received) - After a few comments from concerned citizens, a link to the actual program Hiritan (not Harapan) was found. Senatoriables on Hiritan This lines of condemnation is currently circulating around the nation via cellular phone and probably in a few minutes it will also storm the internet. If these li...
8 Secrets of the Truly Rich By: Bo Sanchez Buy your own copy at any National Bookstore Outlet You Can Create a New Pattern of Success Man is not the creature of circumstances; Circumstances are the creatures of men. -Benjamin Disraeli Let me tell you my story. When I was growing up, I felt I was the most ungifted kid in the entire world. Honest! I had four thing going against me. First, my grades were bad. As early as Grade 2, I failed in Math and Pilipino - two subjects I abhorred like amplaya (bitter gourd) juice concentrate or an antibiotic capsule that accidentally breaks open on your tongue. Yuck. I felt I was dumb exponentially exponentially raised to the power of three. My academic goal in life was to reach the high grade of 75. One day, one of my subjects reached 82 and I almost collapsed in shock. I went to my teacher and asked f she made a mistake. Today, I'm guessing I probably had some form of mild dyslexia, but during my time, they ...
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM) Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone. I Ended up Designing my Own Holder ...
Comments