RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Undying Death!

Last October 25, we celebrated the death anniversary of 2Lt. Villanueva. He was once a common soldier during the Marcos regime unto the time of President Ramos. Early 90's he paved way unto the climax of his career, the promotion from Staff Sergeant to Master Sergeant was a piece of cake. But not all soldiers who knew how fast his promotions was, knew the fact how he manage to attain such position in a very short period of time!

Eight years has past and I can still remember how happy that soldier was upon accomplishing his missions to give way for a peaceful resolution of the war that was fought for decades! Planning for a retirement, he was offered to pursue a Sergeant Major course, off the frontline and off the warzone because most roles of a Sergeant Major deals with papers, press and public relations! The plan for retirement was a bit disturbed - not because of the position but because of the reason why he was chosen and offered for the next level of service!

Everytime I get to see soldiers in their uniform, I always find myself remeniscing the day my father use to ask me to clean his combat shoes. Everytime I hear a news about battle casualties, I get to remember how the Lieutenant died on the hands of merciless adversaries! Everytime I hear cannons pounding the ground and explosions echoing on the air, I get to remember the corruption that taken the soldier's life and others.

The soldier left a mark in me and! Something that can never be forgotten.... Something that define death as living....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist