RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Balangiga Bells





The Balangiga Bells, something unknown to me and something I cannot remember thought in school during my elementary or to my highschool days, or probably I was absent or inattentive during those days or have no interest in history at all.

To a commoner, these bells are nothing more but a piece of metal. For an artisan, it is an art crafted with passion and dedication. For a Archaeologist, it is a relic. For warmongers these are trophies. For the locals, these are symbols  of National Pride!

At the moment these bells, reminds of the brutality of war, the carnage, the bloodshed and the death! But if returned it will remind us that there is nothing good in war, only death and destruction! It will remind us of humility! It will remind us of forgiveness! It will remind us to hold on to peace and to keep and preserve peace!

As the pages of the Duterte Administration unfolds, there is more to him that meets the ears!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

The Priceless Dog