RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Wall of Art by Coco-Shells

Remember this photo from my previous post about our last trip to Bohol? It is one of the things that made me amazed of human creativity and ingenuity. This is a buy product of a sustainable architectural idea. Turning what is supposed to be a waste into a design close to home and mother nature.


From afar it looks like gravels stick unto walls of cement, but taking a closer look you will discover that it isn't a gravel or any feature found on your ordinary hardware and construction material store.


These are re-purposed coco-shells tuck into the walls to make a unique and amazing finish, that will surely capture your imagination on what other things you can find in natures womb to re-purpose and utilize for the benefit of the community without harming the environment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

The Priceless Dog