RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Puppy Love

Back in the days of early childhood, when the hormone of opposite-sex attraction starts to kick in. Those were the days my friends that are so much important to us, that all that matters are the feelings. We have no troubles of the world around us that might give.



I accidentally stumbled this letter at my office. Someone must have been in a hurry and left his dear love letter.

TRANSLATION:


Dear Mcmc

     Did you know that you are my crush, I hope that I am also your crush. Someday it will be you and Amanda, it's ok not just Bea. Did you know I got butterflies in my stomach everytime we are together.


Someone who got a crush on you,
Tintin

It's funny to think nowadays reminiscing the childhood days. Things that  hurt us and made us cry during those days, now makes us laugh. Not to mention laughing my way out of the translation lines.

Kids nowadays! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist