Industrial Era is Comming to an End


Tapping in back into the realm of blogging after "40 years", is like finding a way out of the rainforest in the middle of the night. You know the way but you can't see the pathway.

A long years of happy go lucky with all the abundance that I feel were enough has turned me lazy to maintain consistent updates of my blogs.

Until recently I stumbled over a book of Anik Singkal (The Circle of Profit), unknowingly and with less interest. But because I was having a little hard time trying to figure out my next source of income due to some negative balance sheets. I gave it a peek since the book was recommended by one of my favorite book author Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad, Poor Dad).

And little by little I was a hundred pages within. And I guess you know what happened next. Here I am making my way back into the Information Era.

Considering the fact that A.I.'s are coming to fruition, The industrial era is about to crush. And before that day arrives I am doing my best to be in the Information Age!

This will be another bumpy sleepless rides to the top!

BLOGOSPHERE! XYZ!

No comments: