RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

4 Days Off

I had a good time last week at Cagayan de Oro City with my wife. Not only because the place was nice, but because I had the chance to enjoy the company of my beautiful wife during those times. We enjoyed Cowboys versus Aliens in a Big Screen cinema at LimKetKai. Got a visit to her family and tasted her own recipe of scrambled eggs paired with corned beef and steamed rice.

And I also had the chance to visit a friend's bikeshop where I was able to take a little bike check on his bikes. Bought a gloves for my brother, took a peep on his available parts for sale and for lay away. And I was interested on his fox helmets, they look tough and pretyy awesome simple designs. I'll just need a few helmet reviews with cantaloupe test for a two thumbs up approval on the field!

Other than food trip and shopping, my wife helped me accomplish one of my objectives on my wishlist. The Pentax WG-1 camera, its a gadget pinned on my wishlist board because of its adventure proof features that I could use during our trail rides around the village where water and dirt is the main adversary!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i had a great time too lavs. Thank you. you forgot to mention the sweet coffee..hehehe...

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist