RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Sony Walkman NWZ - W252


The new Sony Walkman NWZ-W252 caught my interest when me and my friends saw it in the internet as it promise to deliver a sporty feature that are very important to me: The water proof, the shock proof ability of a product, and its mobility and versatility. But because I was so damn excited I overlooked some points to consider in purchasing the product.

I forgot to check its limitations and due to my stupid excited emotion, I forgot to check if it was shock proof! Sony made a good promotion with their product to be able to lure in consumers. Though the biggest part was my fault, I just suggest that they should be also good in showing or explaining its limitations to its customers, that is if if they have the balls to do so!

Furthermore I am still enjoying their product under the rain on a mountainbike with less the hassle of entangling wires around my neck and body (Sweet). And that I can recommend the rpoduct to my co-mountainbiking friends who enjoy mountainbiking plus music from mellow to semi-aggressive riding style. If you are into a more aggressive style, try for yourself the NU-Dolphin (I haven't tried this one) or the one from freestyleaudio (This one is really good, except for the wires between the earphones and the player).

And for the developers of this kind of products, ask my advice next time.... ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist