Money

A friend told me once that "Money is not the most important thing in the world, it will just come to you." But his stand was changed when I argued with him about what I know a little more about money. A book thought me, that my friend was right at the first few words. But little does he know that money also affects all the important things in the world. And that money will not come after you, unless you put a focus on it and do some actions!

You may have college degree on a business subject from a prestigious school, but your financial education may be of a kindergarten. Because school does not prepare you how to handle money, but how you will work for money!

Some people say that money is the root of all evil, but I say it is men who are. His inability to control his desires and ways to acquire these desires!

No comments: