RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Hiking 21 November 2010

The scheduled hiking last November 21, 2010 was fun and exciting. Pack bags and packed foods with this home made icebox was at hand. Even though we walked through the same old track, there were plenty of new things to see. And some even called for a moment of flashback.... ^^


Can't remember when was the last time we played this kind of old classical game when computers and internet were still out of reach!

It rained the other night, and so the tracks were full of colors and full of life. So fresh and cool to see, that one can't remember that it was already six kilometers of dirt and bush and trees! ^__^




If you want to see more of our photos from our mini-adventures. You can add me on facebook. ^__^ Just search for me with the search name La Pierre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist