RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Back Blogging

Blog! Blog! Blog! and Blog! Grrrrrr! Wake up sleepy old me, damn I've been blogging for I guess three years and half. It was very full of energy right from the start, with a clear goal and mission. Now I don't know why I am getting cold for this leisure that gives extra money for my online shopping and fun stuff to read for my readers across the globe.

As far as I can remember it started after I was rejected from a high paying opportunity that requires a web host. And that time I can't find any web hosting sites that is free to join (^^) silly me, making cash online and yet rejects small payment from getting on track with a web host. Sigh.... I just can't afford to loose a single buck that time and I guess I was also very scared to sign up to any sites available online because of the wide array of scam sites online, and I don't want to fall a victim for the second time!

Think! Think! Think! And think!.... Alas! I'm going to buy a new water proof mp3 player, hmmm.... maybe it is a good inspiring thing to start with and get back on my blogging activity. And as far as I can notice I am back blogging for a few days since last week (^^). Ok guys inspire me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist