RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Money Game

Owning and managing business establishments are tedious task at hand especially if you are a newbie to the world of business. Putting up a lot of business are my goals not only that I can help others to land a job but also it is my key to financial freedom.

A part of it I also find the feeling of giving away business cards fun and interesting. With handful of business cards available for sale, I want to craft business cards myself for my business trips or meetings.

Being into business is like being into a kind of game, the money game. A lot of people love this game, but only few knew how this game really works. This game can't even be played by professionals that took business courses in college if their understanding with money is stuck from the business mentality taken from the schools they came from.

Reading a few business books authored by some of infamous writers that are now financially free gave me some points about the money game. Although I still find it hard to apply what I have learned from these few people. Eventually I will have the confidence to go on and conquer my goals, of course with the help of my few friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

The Priceless Dog