RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

I've been taking you from writing to reading and from pictures to travel. And recently a few backyard farming and currently going the the world of electronics. Ever since our consumption of electricity was going ever higher I've been researching for ways to reduce and one of my solution is the free solar energy. But since solar panels are expensive and hard to find in our area, while saving for the solar panels I am also looking for other alternatives of radiant energy like the perendriv motor and the Bedini motor.

Since bar magnets is hard to find in our area, the Bedini - Imhotep caught my interest and turned my "box" into a electronic laboratory.


So far I'm done with the first stage of gathering the parts and modifying this brush less fan motor.

Comments

albo said…
how is it going with the generator?
Aerrox said…
nahh, it was a failure! But still I am looking and imagining for new ideas to save electricity! ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

The Priceless Dog