RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

The Secret and Coffee


While waiting for my date, got a spot at Dunkin Donuts at Ket Kai Cagayan de Oro City with two glasses of coffee and my newly bought book from National Bookstore, entitled "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.


Drop by at salon to give a free manicure for my Lavs and a dinner at a Mongolian Restaurant! Yum.... I've been seeing this chopsticks around but it's my first time to use a pair with a back up spoon and fork of course ^^

Wanted to share more of Cagayan de Oro City but my camera didn't last long and I was stupid enough not to buy new batteries while I was at the Mall! -_-....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

The Priceless Dog