RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Web Lead

I am certain that web hosting has something to do with my blog and blogging activities. I have been posting reviews, adds and my personal thoughts and insights about the world that I live in. Politics, entertainment and lifestyle, broadcasting information around the world with the help of the internet.

With all those posting and coding experience, I still can't consider myself and my blog as a pro. No matter how much I keep my blog updated I just can't keep a good traffic, and sometimes leads to frustration and burn out and a long week of no updates, and the worst it even takes a month.

Probably, one reason that I can't keep a good rate of traffic is that I don't invest with web hosting. I should find time to consider studying web hosting practices and to look into the details that will help me get the desired traffic and visitors on my web.

If you consider yourself a newbie, count me in. And in this cyber world that is linked with reality, we will be able to stumble over unfamiliar terms and technicalities. And that by only educating ourselves with web hosting, we will be able to find solutions to such technicalities in the web with the help of web hosts.

Comments

Jackie said…
There's only one true way to do it no matter who hosts your blog or site.

That is hour upon hour of visiting blog after blog, leave comments, get to know the people, participate in memes and link building adventures.

It takes a lot of hours and a lot of hard work but it can be done.

Good luck and I hope to see you drop by!!

Happy day,
Jackie:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

The Priceless Dog