RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

The Secret

I forgot the director of the movie, all I can remember is the title and a bunch of philosophers and successful figures of man of science!

It was emphasized in the sort of documentary film regarding the law of attraction which I wanted to share with you my readers and accidental visitors!

The main reason why it is called the secret is because, the root of this Law of Attraction was keep from ordinary people by those who knew it. It governs all the laws in the universe weather the law of science or the supernatural!

It has something to do with your overall expectations in life and what will be. Anything that you want and wish to have is already there. You only need to manifest with it and accept it. What ever your thoughts and desires will shape what you are going to have in the future.

If you keep of thinking about debt, you will likely end with more debts. But if you keep thinking of abundance, you will have such abundance. It doesn't mean that you have to deny the fact that you have debts, but being grateful to what you already have in-spite of having debts. It is like the positive way looking into life despite of all those negative things that happen to you. It is what the Law of Attraction defines.

It is like saying Pro Peace instead of Anti-war. Hence the word war will still attract the negative effects of war even with the opposite prefixes or suffixes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist