RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Marbel! Marbel! Marbel!

Marbel City is a city at South Cotabato, I have been there for just a couple of hours and then head home, it was when we went London Beach of General Santos City. I have no reasons to go and cruise around the city before. But lately a friend told me that SM is under construction in the vicinity.

Yeheyy! Now I have a reason to go to Marbel City, not because of the Shopping Mall but because of the Big Screen. Yes Sad to say this Rival City of Cotabato City has surpassed her by means of development! There were already proposals of the said Mall in the vicinity of Cotabato City earlier than Marbel's but some stupid reasons of Greed made the investors call back the investments!

Sigh.... When will this city keep pace with the peace and development!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist