RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Chain of Command

Every second of every hour of every day, is critical to any one who belongs in the service to the country. Most especially the smallest unit of the Armed Forces of the Philippines. Once a soldier told me,

"I joined the Armed Forces of the Philippines, with other reasons unclear to me, my only goal was to be in service to help myself and my family to raise ourselves from poverty!, but as time goes by I have learned the values of rendering service for your country, every soldier is like a piece of brick that supports the other and provides a firewall that protects the country, the nation she conceives, and her constitution". Thou sometimes the chain of command is out of those matter, we, the smallest unit of that command perform our duties in spite of corruption and sometimes inadequate support from the masses! We walk miles and climb steep hills with inadequate supplies or transportation supports, and a load of heavy rations and armaments. Here in my country soldiers assault enemy base on a open field where our bodies cover the vehicles instead the other way around. But nevertheless, if I survive this partly useless war long enough it will be a debt from the maker!"

Corrupt officials that lurks in our system especially in the AFP put the lives of these young soldiers at stake, the soldiers who are primarily takes the front line position of defending this country, her constitution and the people!

-HellJr-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist