RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

8 Secrets of the Truly Rich - Chapter 5

Chapter 5

8 Secrets of the Truly Rich

By: Bo Sanchez

Buy your own copy at any National Bookstore Outlet

Stop Blaming God for Your Poverty
If there is no wind, row.
- Latin Proverb

Some poor people believe God made them poor.
This is a deadly belief. Because religious beliefs are so deep, they become part of our core identity. And they're very difficult to dislodge.
I've heard this cruel belief spoken in various ways...
"Fate made me this way."
"If I were rich, perhaps I won't be as close to God as I am right now."
"My poverty is God's will for my life."
Whenever I hear these lines. I get angry.
This is not the God we worship!
But God gets blamed for everything.
One day, two women were talking about their diets...
Dieter #1: "Last night, I wanted to eat ice cream after work."
Dieter #2: "You didn't, right?"
Dieter# 1: "Well, I asked God that if he wanted me to eat ice cream,
He should give me a sign. I asked that he provide an empty parking space in front of the ice cream parlor. You know how busy that place is..."
Dieter #2: "And what happened?"
Dieter #1: "There was an empty parking space! And I ate to heart's content."
Dieter #2: "Wow"
Dieter #1: "It was God's will. Of course, I had to go around the block seven times to find that empty parking space..."
And guess what? This same woman will blame God for her obesity. And with the same logic, people will blame God for their poverty. Later in the book, I'll explain how some people crave for poverty the way dieter above crave for ice cream. And these poor people will look for that empty parking space spot as God's sign He wants them poor - even if they have to go around the block seven times. More on this later...
Before I end, let me talk about lotto.
My friend Rex Mendoza says that Filipinos who buy lotto tickets think of it as an investment. They buy each week, usually betting one specific combination of numbers, spending huge amounts of money over the long haul. All in the hope that, one day, they'll reap their investment returns. Not realizing that their chances of winning the lotto is as rare as being hit by lightning twice in the same spot! ( If only they placed their bets in an investment fund I'll talk about later in this book, their winning would have been sure.)
But here's the clincher: Many of these people actually pray to God that they win. and when they don't, they can safely blame God for keeping them poor.
Absolutely insane.

Stop blaming God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist