RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Fishing Well

The other Weekends my friends went to the Kushiong Beach and I received an invitation so, we all enjoyed the fresh and summery view of the ocean and it's colors as well as friends. And the star of all are: Tulingan and Tilapia sa Dagat, in short the Fish! ^_^

These one here are Called Tilapia sa Dagat, it resembles like a ordinary tilapia from fresh water but it has lighter color and thicker scales and tighter flesh and as well as the taste of course!


This one here is what they call Tulingan it resembles like a Tuna but it's flesh is darker compared tuna, This one is good for pourage and Roasting can also be good for salad but not as good as tuna. I caught this one bare handed.... from the fishing boat (lol)


And here are the models .... (Modeliver ug isda) Wahahaha

Back (L to R): Che Che, Rjane
Front: Riza aka: Manang Sipon (Wahahaha)




Tagalog words:

Kushiong - A beach somewhere in the vicinity of Datu Odin Sinsuat Municipality.
Tulingan, Tilapia - Kinds of fishes found in Philippine sea water.
Manang - A respectful address to elder female friend or sister or aunt.
Sipon - Mucos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist