RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

8 Secrets of Truly Rich - Chapter 2

8 Secrets of the Truly Rich

By: Bo Sanchez

Buy your own copy at any National Bookstore Outlet

Stop Blaming the Government for Your Poverty

Ninety- nine percent of all failures come from people who have a habit of making excuses.
- George Washington Carver

This chapter is specifically written for my fellow Pinoys.
Because this has become our national pastime. We like blaming our personal financial misery on our government.
One day, I was talking to a friend of mine. Over a cup of coffee, he blurted out in exasperation to me, "Brother Bo, do you know why I'm poor?" He didn't wait for my answer. He said, "It's our (blip) government! From the (blip) policeman on the street to the (blip) President of the Philippines, they're all (blip) corrupt. This (blip) country is going to the dogs be cause we're being run by a bunch of (blip) thieves!"
If he'd stopped cursing, we'd have shortened our conversation by half.
But I needed to correct a graver mistake.
I said,"Is that the reason why you're poor?"
"Of course!" his nostrils flared,"I hate those (blip) politicians!"
"Then can you explain to me why your next-door neighbor Henry is getting richer no matter who sits in Malacañang? In the past three presidencies, your neighbor built one small business after another. did he have different set of Presidents, a different set of senators and congressmen than you had?"
My friend was caught off-guard. For a moment he just stared at me, not knowing what hit him.
He was probably used to people agreeing him all the time, even joining him in talking about the muck grime of our politicians.
Well, I think that's a total waste of my energy.
Personally, I'd rather go to work, build businesses, create jobs and bless the world - than sit around cursing the government. anyone can curse the dark. But i takes a special person to light a small candle in that darkenss.
Don't blame the government for your poverty.
When you blame them, you'll constantly wait for your salvation from the government. But friend, the government won't save you.
Don't wait for prosperity, you've got to go and create it yourself.
Only you - and God working in you - can create the wealth you want.

Stop blaming the government for your poverty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist