RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Holodomor

Ok lets talk politics this time, specifically political history!

holodomor???

Hmmm.....Let us travel back into time and set the dial at 1930

It's my first time to set foot on this term. And I found out and learned how an economic change took millions of lives, and that this term refers to a a very tragic historical event in the year 1932 - 1933 in Soviet Union when agricultural output of the region was forced to support the rapid economic transformation from agricultural to industrialization and collectivization. It was a policy designed by Joseph Stalin.

The result of the mass export of grains to the west caused a famine and lead to a massive death because of hunger! The figures of the lives taken for the economic transformation was horrible. The link will lead you to the unbiased truth and information about the Holodomor in the Union Soviet.

Read and find out how a forceful policy took the lives of the peasants in exchange of economic transformation. I can't wait to share this new vocabulary and a piece of historical page that turned a economic goal to a historical tragedy that caused a devastating trauma to the peasants of Union Soviets and marked a unforgettable scar on the hearts of many nation!

Comments

Lonewolf said…
hmmm I think I've heard it before way back in my college days. :think:
its starvation to death :tense:

nice post bro, very informative!!

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist