RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Bad Bureau of Customs.ph

I had a terrible experience with my online shopping. I was excited lately upon receiving an email from this certain online store that my orders has arrived. Receiving a go signal from the post office, I hurried to the office after a business transaction downtown.

Arriving home with my package, I opened my package an d checked only the items that belong to me. Everything was intact and functional upon testing. There was one item that belongs to a friend of mine. I decide not to open and check it without the consent of the owner, so I waited till afternoon for Zagatrixx to arrive. Afternoon came and my friend and me opened his purchased items in a pack suspiciously tampered, well to our surprise the packaging was really tampered down to the contents. MY oh My ohhh myyyy......

I wasn't surprise at the first site of the tampered parcel, maybe it was for security reasons. I have all my online purchased items package delivered at hand tampered, BUT this time it's more than that! There was a missing item! Some of the parts and accessories of our purchased items were missing!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on that darn
robber who stole our purchased items!!! I can't believe that even postal service in our country is still this corrupted down to Her employees!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist