RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

8 Secrets of the Truly Rich - Chapter 1

8 Secrets of the Truly Rich

By: Bo Sanchez

Buy your own copy at any National Bookstore Outlet

STOP THE BLAME


Things do not change; we change.
- Henry David Thoreau


Permanently poor people blame their poverty on everything else but themselves.
And it's so easy to do that.
Because a billion different things affect our money.
If you wanted to, you could blame your poverty on suicide bombers from Afghanistan, the thinning of the ozone layer or the fact that the King of Saudi Arabia fought his wife the day before OPEC meeting - which skewed up the oil prices.
You could blame practically anything.
But if you keep on blaming your financial condition on things outside yourself, you'll never become rich. Why? Because within every problem is the solution.
Only when you say, "I'm the problem," can you say, "I'm the solution."
If you say, "these greedy capitalist keep me poor!" then the solution is in their hands, not yours. In effect, you're saying that when these capitalist stop becoming greedy, then you'll start becoming rich.
Blame robs you of your power to determine your life.
Remember, the quality of your finances is determine by your choices in life. And unless you stop blaming others and start taking responsibility for your poverty, you'll always remain poor.
And for comic relief - but also to show you our tendency to blame - let me quote some real-life, actual statements found on insurance forms...

* "I collided with a stationery truck coming the other way."

* "A pedestrian hit me and went under the car."

* "The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him."

* "I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the
embankment." (Gee, was she that ugly?)

* "As I approached the intersection, a sign suddenly appeared in place where no stop sign had
ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident." (Magic. Miracle.)

* "An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished."
(Mmm. I've heard of ghost ships. But ghost car?)

* "My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle."

* "The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him." (Yes, undecided people
are a pest. Kill them all.)

That's human nature. Always looking for someone to blame. But unless you stop doing that, you'll always be poor.

Stop the blame.

Truly Rich People:
Blame robs you of your power to determine your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist