RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

8 Secrets of the Truly Rich - Foreword 1

8 Secrets of the Truly Rich

By: Bo Sanchez

How You Can Create Material Wealth and Gain Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time
Buy your own copy at any National Bookstore Outlet

FOREWORD

Is it Possible to Have the
Wealth of a Millionaire?


Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous
In all the work of your hands…
Deuteronomy 30:9



This is unlike any other book you’ve ever read about money.
In these pages, I propose to you a way of life where you can be open to money and wealth, yet your soul is free from greed and materialism.
I propose to you a way of life where you create material abundance yet remain detached, pure, and loving in your heart and inner purpose.
Is that possible, you ask to have the wealth of a millionaire and the heart of a monk at the same time?
My answer is a resounding yes!
I’m not going to kid you: It will be difficult.
But is that surprising? Nothing of great achievement comes easy.

Why Be Rich Anyway?

This question is crucial.
In fact, there are religious people out there ready to crucify me now – because they think there is only one reason why people want to be rich: because of greed.
“What has happened to Bo?” They ask, “He’s gone over to the devil’s side. He’s now preaching materialism.”
Friends, I can’t and will never preach materialism.
Believe me, I’ve seen in materialism in the depths of my soul and smelled its stench. I’ve seen it at work in the hearts of those I try to help everyday, and I saw how materialism eats her children alive. Materialism promises heaven but delivers hell. It’s a faceless monster that destroys persons, families and nations.
No, wealth can never answer the deepest longing of our soul.
Only love can do that.
Only God can do that.
So why is a preacher like me writing a book about money?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist