RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Selfish Mistakes

Tonight I should be working on my post regarding my vacation from Cagayan de Oro City. But since tonight my girlfriend made me realized the mistake I made during the days that we were together, so I decided to take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness and postpone the CDO post.

First of all the Christmas date was fun and expensive, we rarely make a good date in this city without spending much. But I always expect for the financial drama everytime I'm destined to get myself in this city and make a very good preparation as much as possible, not to make all the burden be carrried alone by my special one!

The first day was no good at all, We were able to stumble over a situation that rip all my romantic plans out of my mind and disperesed 'em all somewhere into space, and that all that was left in me was dismay! That dismay has led me to a blank piece of paper that made me wrote a sort of good yet a bad start by the next day! I have forgotten my script about the fancy ring and the story behind the "tondong and key chain".

The first day has led me to forget that I was with my special girl unto the second day and the third! I was unable to notice that I was hurting her while I was blinded by the beauty that tempted me while I was with her! I thought everything was ok as she is everytime I ask her!

Lavs next time tell it right into my face if everything is really ok or not! Or you will find me either pretending that everything is really ok or accepting your ok as alright! But nevertheless I still want to put the blame on me for making that Christmas date full of selfish mistakes! Please forgive me and call me or just inform me as soon as your ok!

Hoping for your immediate response!

With love

Lavs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

The Priceless Dog