Christmas at Cagayan de Oro City

Hmmmm.... where do I start??? Sigh.... there's so many angle to start to;;;

I can't pin point where to start! Actually my last vacation this Christmas had a number of interesting episodes like: the 55 chapter, lights out, sky high and the kitchen showcase.

Pictures? Oh yeah there's plenty, but I have to select the right ones for the certain chapters! Hmmm.... where do I start??? Thinking;;; This is what happens Aerrox when you procrastinate like the big fat lazy cat!

ok, ok , ok!

It was a cold December dawn of 2008, precisely December 23, 2008 at around 3a.m. when my cellular phone sounded the alarm for a go signal. Yep, I was scheduled by me to take my Christmas vacation to Cagayan de Oro City with my Lavs. I had prepared the things to carry last night so I just jump off the bed and took my first earliest bath this year! Took my first earliest breakfast and dressed up for the travel. I left Cotabato City at around 5:30 in the morning and It was around nine in the morning when I left Kabacan heading Cagayan de Oro City - The City of Friendship. Passengers where crowding at terminal, I was standing in the bus and sweating even it was a air conditioned bus. I was standing for more than fours before I had the chance to grab a sit at one of the extension saddle. I was reluctant to take pictures of the scene because the place and the people were a bit suspicious and I fell like too proud for my digital camera and might get misinterpret.

It was a tedious 8 hours of journey from Kabacan to Cagayan de Oro City. And one thing I hate when I'm in the bus I really to sleep even with swaying head and aching neck and back! Since I was reluctant to take pictures, no pictures at this point only sweet dreams! hehehehehe.....

To be Continued!

2 comments:

Laane said...

Happy new year!!!

I'm one of your entrecarddroppers and I'm sending you my best wishes.

May many dreams come true.

ChristiS said...

Cracking up at your virus! LOL I had it over the holidays, too!
I'm a card dropper too! Stop by and see my blog sometime!