RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Bike For Peace 2008

This Post is meant for my mountain bike blog, but posted the heading here to lead you there! ^-^

Last Sunday before the Bike for Peace 2008 me and the Escaper had trail ride for a sort of warm up for the next day national event. Sad to say the Escaper can't come with us.



Escaper: Sigh.... With this steep roads and highways I can't endure such long ride, I need more practice!

The bike for peace was organized by Religious leaders and some of the local non-government and government units, and was held at Pikit North Cotabato. The convoy actually started at Notre Dame University Cotabato City and pit stops were at Midsayap and Municipal Hall of Pikit North Cotabato. Good thing the weather that morning was a bit cooperative till the midday, clouds were scattered up in the sky like an umbrella.

The Event lasted for about 6 hours that ended at Pulangi, deeper part of of Pikit. This province of Cotabato is shattered and torned by decades of useless war. Most of the bikers their know the history of the province but still took the risk to join the national event unpaid or uncompensated for only one reason, "PEACE"

Bikers used to shout peace to every locals that called our attention as we took their attention when our convoy of almost 300 bikers (far from 600 of the last years event - maybe because of the risk and previous event experience) pass by their houses and establishments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist