RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

To all who HATE Aerrox

To you I’m just a clown who keeps on holding on in a disguise. But you can’t take the rest of me and the best out of me. I don’t have to change for somebody else, if you can’t like me because of my being me, I don’t care. I don’t give a damn to any spoiled and poisoned words you will say against me; And as far as I’m concerned and for your INFO, you don’t know me yet as much as I do know myself. I can keep a handful of true friends than keeping a chest of people who back stab me to death.

I’m not being nice, I’m really nice to people who are nice to me. If I find you nice I’m go’nna consider you as a friend, but if you reject my friendship even if it’s just a social network online without any ding of a word. I’ll consider it as a rejection, and all your words of praise a product of imagination and fake expression crafted by your misery!

I have nothing to say against you or to any of your friends. Because I do believe that speaking the ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves. And no matter how much you want me dead! I will always live, for as long as the memories of my true friends are in me; I will continue to haunt your world and rock ours!

The only thing that I regret, is that your so pretty to be you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist