RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Prevention is Better than Cure

Fbd_default_280x82

Having a very good flat belly is something very easy to attain for me, because as per review I'm an athletic type of person. I do gain weight, but as the signs starts I'm on a mission to put it to an end! Most people relate their massive belly from overeating, it is a fact. Moreover there are certain psychological factors that affect body figures such as boredom and stress.

Having a very good body figure is is a plus with the self confidence and the feeling of being fit keeps us motivated to live our daily lives happy and productive. Most people having problem with their belly are into Flat Belly Diet, and most of these people end up beaten! Why not try a program that lets you indulge with healthy diet and at the same time teaches and addresses the other factors other than overeating!

Some say they need a miracle to have that flat belly, because they have tried programs regarding flat belly diet but to no good result! These people are motivated by only one fact that only overeating causes weight gain. They are still blind about the fact that there are psychological reasons that does affect weight gain and at same time ruin their healthy lifestyle!

Post?slot_id=23688&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

The Priceless Dog