RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Kicked Out of PPP

Last night I was so happy after knowing my google page rank is in full effect at PPP. OPP just keep on coming but since there is a limit of 3 post per day I came to a stop at wired by numbers. $15 for that night was not bad compared to $5 dollars a month in the previous months.

I woke up this morning around 9 and customers where waiting for the operation crywolf of the day! I immediately rushed at PPP at see whats new, nothing was new everything was red. After checking my email I noticed that there was one mail from PPP with a tag subject of assessment.

The summary of the letter was, I got myself kicked out of PPP because my blog did not pass their quality control! And after sending an email to PPP regarding the news, I found out about their reasons and that I can no longer resubmit my blog at any cost!

So this is goodbye for PPP!

Although it hurts to lose PPP after gaining a 2 points GPR, all those OPP and etc... OUCH! I was an end as worthy as remembrance, a remembrance that worth $15!

Comments

TNH said…
how you get a high google rank? I'm still struggling in PPP..seldom got opp..got some tips for that..because recently i found that my ranking is dropping
Aerrox said…
I had the same experience before regarding OPP till I got 2 points with google rank. OPP just keep on coming. till I was kicked out!!! ^-^

regarding GPR, I had mine after 10 months. I'll make a post about GPR
at my own opinion.

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist