RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Freedom de Antiguo

Hotel-view01-old

Owning a condo unit with a classical theme is one of my utmost dream together with vacation and traveling. A place in South America Specifically in Panama is one of my choice for a relaxing vacation trip and site seeing.

Months of work in the office and in front of the computer monitor is a very tedious and stressful routinely part of life. But owning a place to stay somewhere in Panama and at Hotel Casco Antiguo, is something worth working for. This real estate property is an opportunity for a lifetime investment and after all Panama is currently a growing target for real estate investment!

If I would be free from the bonds of student rate, I am very much willing to grab a unit at the Hotel Casco Antguo and would gladly Register for an eBrochure Here and surf the planned project for the year 2009.

Thirty Four Hotel Condo units, five star Amenities and service, rooftop terrace, bar, and pool. Quintessentially concierge lifestyle service. A wow of a choice for a lifestyle of a freelance, vacation and travel lover!

Teacher Flisha would love to come and spend her vacation at the place. I would recommend Hotel Casco Antiguo as her next stop on the map for her next travel!


Post?slot_id=23469&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

The Priceless Dog