RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Crawling in my Dream!

I barely had sleep from last night paper works! It was already 230 in the morning when I got my eyes close and laid down to have a rest and sleep! Dreaming of my special girl (I miss her a lot! T-T) when suddenly I heard the mayor shouting outside and followed by a series of explosion! What the Fuck! I thought there is a war going on near our backyard! We heard news and threats of bombs and other explosives being crafted to destroy our village!

Explosion after explosion! It was like a new year when the explosions lighted the black atmosphere of the dawn! People around were all horrified and tremble in fear and some even panic and do not know where to go. Mayor had the chance to contact friends from the inside of the military camp and I was looking for a way replenish my Cell phone load.

Sigh....We felt better upon knowing that the cause of the series of explosion was not a terrorist attack but was a accident. A nearby military ammunition warehouse was burning and triggered the explosions!

Accident or not, humors of inside job and terrorist infiltration was in the air. But currently all is well. I had the chance to be back at my bed by 430 in the morning and regain strength for today's work at the command center!

Comments

irina said…
first to comment:D that was a scaring experience. well, hope it was an accident and not some planned out something. take care:)
mae said…
:( that was truly terrifying lavs. Thanks God it was not real.
Please do take lots of care.

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist