RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Another Birthday Debut Party!!!

Last night I was with a friend in a friend's house, we were having a drinking spree of a certain malt liquor. One of our Friend's (we use to call dad) sister-in-law was celebrating her 18th birthday! Dad called us about half an hour before the eating event starts! ^-^ so as to escape the dilemmic formality!

Upon arrival, I was a bit surprise about the party! It wasn't as expected for a debut party! I mean I've been to more than two debut parties, and I was once one of the 18 candles! But the situation at last night's party was so different from the usual party. It's so ordinary! Just a cake with a figure of 18 candle, no 18 candles, 3 variants of food a rice and a dozen of visitors and most are known to the celebrant!

When the prayer starts for the eating event me, Dad and Zary was half drunk! But nevertheless I could still notice how happy the celebrant celebrated her special birthday, we were enjoying the prepared dishes while teasing the girls about the legal issues in connection with legal age and opposite sex attraction! ^^ (Like the Mind over Matter thing!)

After the meal the ladies group themselves and as far as I can see it's girls talk and no boys allowed! So the dick heads piled themselves and back at the square table were a Red Horse with horsehoe was waiting.

Dad: Oi, Saan na ang isang bote? (Hey, where is the last bottle?)
Me: Silent and not saying a word while pretending very drunk and sleepy!
(I gave the last bottle to the girls so as I can go home early! ^-^)
Zary: hala, nawala!? Ewan ko di ko alam....Chuckling(Huh, It's gone!? I don't know)

The three Musketers were laughing and were thingking of one thing! The suspect! (^^)

Sigh.... I was home early last night but got late to bed, because of a 5 hour match with a strategy game called Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour! Gosh I was cursed buy the great Red Horse!

And Just this afternoon, guess what, I just received an invitation for another DEBUT Party! With a tag of (Zary: You wear a Japanese outfit dude) T_T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist