Google Chrome

Google chrome is a latest browser released by google, it was about a month ago after the launched of the new browser. I just recently tried the free browser after formatting my hardrive due to a worm attack that disables folder and drive options as well as duplicates folders and increases hardrive consumption.

The new browser was likely not much of a different from Firefox, the controls and the navigation except on the other side of technicalities such as the add-ons. But regards to the feel of the environment I find it easy to adat with the new browser.


The only thing I find distinguishable defference is the ability of the Chrome to display a preview of your recently visited sites or favorite sites.



But as far as browsing is concern, the end justification is for you to try it. I am currently navigating the browser and familiaring the controls, but I'm not yet into discrading firefox!

No comments: