RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Diverted Expenses

Just this afternoon I went to the bank to deposit 80% of my hard earned savings for the the month of September. After the bank transaction, I went to the shopping store to buy some grocery and as well as a new pair of socks. Looking at the display windows of new baseball caps and sports shades (Saliva dripping)while imagining how much money I have left and wanting to buy the new stuffs. I love caps especially those ones that are cool on the head, the problem is are a bit very expensive! Then suddenly a still small voice within whispered "don't buy that, save it for your laptop or digicam". Yeah I was saving for such gadgets also, it is the main reason why I put most of my savings away from my line of sight!

So I decided to pay for the intended stuffs and head on at the bike shop to buy a new brake cables for my mountain bike! Paid the cables and watch and touch some stuffs at the shop without any intention of buying!

Me: How much is the Aerozine grips?
Allan (store owner): $10 (480 pesos)
Me: day dreaming (tawad = lesser price)
Me: How much is these Fox Jersey? (Price tag: $53 (2500pesos))
Allan: I'll sell it to you at $32 (1500pesos) because it has a small ran at the right arm.
Me: checking the the jersey.(not that visible..still ok..favorite colors *-* old
stock, but I got a crush with this jersy)
Me: PUFFF! buy the grips your brother's grips are already worn out, use the
new one and give your old grips.
Me: bought the grips.
Me: Allan, I'll give you $10 as a down payment and pay the rest for the next two
weeks for the jersey?
Allan: Ok Deal!
Me: Took the jersey and went on home with almost empty wallet. Left home with
$255 and came back with $20

Sigh....sort of weary feeling but I was smiling with today's expenditures!!! I really can't get loose for the love on my sport! But I was happy, I have been wanting this jersey for so long already, I just put an end to that desire that's been haunting me! ^___^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist