RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Colorful Rubbish

I use to make my desktop clean, no background and other effects. Just pure classic, but recently I find this wallpaper cute and look relaxing due to that funny Tako the Octopus who plays like a ninja with his chopsticks, and the six legged creature even has its own myspace account! If you happen to have a myspace account, add Tako the Octopus to your top eight and get a chance to have the Banzai DVD game for free straight to your door! Hurry the free offer is limited only while the supply last. If you miss the chance you'll have to buy it and it is available online!

It's exciting also to hear that although I don't really know much about Banzai, familiarizing the word Banzai takes me too a chaotic history of World War II. But instead of war we will be having fun with it, ScreenLife Games is at it again. They launched a new Banzai game. Check it out:

The new party game from Screenlife Games, in Banzai players betting plastic sushi on the outcome of stunts in a video clip taken from the cult-classic TV show of the same name. Whoever wins all of the plastic sushi, wins the game.



Post?slot_id=21485&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist