RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Autonomy

Autonomy? My Muslim fellowmen in my country are asking for this autonomy in the vast plains of Mindanao. It is a fact that majority of Muslims in the Philippines resides in Mindanao and particularly at Southern Mindanao. They've been wanting such autonomy for purposes that are still unclear to me. Why? Because they've been fighting for decades and plenty of negotiations where already made but still the war never ends. Solutions have been implemented, but why does this solution don't last.

Sometimes I question myself, what do they really need. I've been circling to and fro South Mindanao and North Mindanao and I've observed a lot of communities where Muslims and Christians live in harmony, and I myself have friends under the religion of Islam. Is the issue of autonomy really relevant today, or this is just a reason to camouflage hidden self centered interest by few people. Because as we all can see many of these towns under this autonomy where still undeveloped or if it where, the development crawls like a turtle on the land. It's one reason why cities in Mindanao never want to be bounded by this autonomy. And much more you don't want to roam around Philippines with a passport just because you live in a place which is so called under autonomy!

We're in a modern world now. The world itself is getting smaller and smaller as technology advances to the next stage. Technologies that strips off every wall that divides each one of us and converting it into a bridge that makes us understand one another. And this idea of autonomy is just to irrelevant for today!

This internal affair is crippling the country right from the oust of President Estrada. The dollar price is aching right from that point, and another from oil price hike, and now this war that gets useless as it gets longer, is bracing the torque to pull this nation to "kangkongan" (A vegetable that grows on a swampy soil).

This bloodshed is getting worst and useless as soldiers of both sides die like a dog. Have we had enough, this issue is no longer of religion. We belong in the same country, why not work together for the betterment of this country for the Filipino nation and not for the few! Why not build a bridge instead of a wall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist