RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Road to Cashout

I woke up late and rushed out of the day, I have so much to accomplish today regarding my paypal account and my SSS account. It was already one in the afternoon when I left the house, hurrying on my way and heavy hard rain keep on pouring like cats and dogs.

It was about two in the afternoon when I arrived at the bank. The frontdesk at the new accounts desk was empty, no one to assist me or answer my queries at the moment, I waited for half an hour to have me accommodated by a beautiful banker (Good she got a nice voice and smile....) my querries were immediately answered and I filled a form and pass the requirements. And I'll be waiting for the next 30 days for any feedback unsure wether approved or rejected!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist