Hyper Text Mark up Language

After posting my recent opp post from SS. I was busy researching for a better template on my free lance page. I needed more columns, teacher Flisha advised me to look for templates with 3 columns instead of editing my current template.

Teacher was right, but as I was scrolling through the web, I found a lot of beautiful and good templates. So many that I found nothing that suits my taste (sorry me... malcontent! ^^). I just decide to study further HTML and CSS. I wanted to make my own template. I hope I won't mess things up, and this interest will not be left hanging at the middle.

God bless me and Good luck for me!

2 comments:

Blue Ginger said...

hi. if you need help in html, i think i can help you. =)

have a great weekend!

Aerox said...

weeeeee thanx so much Ms. Blue!