RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

The Hands of God

I am not the kind of man who can give and satisfy your wants neither do I am like a God who can make wonders beyond man's ability. For if I was, I would love to make all things clear and beautiful. The very best ending for each life form.

If I have the hands of God! There will be no hunger, no pain, no hate and no poverty. But I am not! And we live in an unfair plains of competition. We all struggle for the best of what we think of which is good for ourselves and rarely think of others.

In the modern world where seven deadly sins are no longer issues of morality, but are rather reasons to survive and to keep phase with ever changing world. Fast and constant changes, that only fate holds the answers to questions that begins with why!


To what fruits of my thoughts might lead you then, I only wish that I have shared to you a spark of truth that may change your insights about life, whether it was the best or the worst it has been!

"Everyone is thinking of changing Humanity! But rarely thinks of changing themselves!"
- I forgot the author of this qoute- ^_^;;;;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist