RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Fire Exit

I didn't know if I made a good entrance or just made a bad exit. Your silence could either be a yes or a no! I told you before I cannot read you're mind. Because if I were you will run out of words of gratitude and you will find yourself apologizing too much! If you want something, say it. If you need something, ask for it. Simple and plain, not too complicated to comprehend.

Don't ask too much than how much you can show, because if you will, you will find yourself nothing more compared to a parasite and a usurer! You're motives are as visible as your wretched body language out of sync like my obsolete video card! I'm too young to be your sugar daddy and you're too old to act like a baby!

If you don't want to grow up! Go and find yourself a Never Never Land and make friends with the likes of Peter Pan and Captain Hook! This is the real world kid, and in this world we chase time. Don't procrastinate too much like Garfield. "Today itself is late, the wise men lived yesterday", if you're not a wise man and neither a fool, well so am I! Find yourself a box and pile up your fantasies inside and live your own world of fallacy!

-HellJr-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist