RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Three Days Without The Sun

It's been three days without the sun! All I see are dark clouds full of silence and doubt! I never expected that such silence would bring me to sadness! I never expected that this silence would keep mourning and wonder when will the sun show his crown, and shower my life with the light of hope!

Tomorrow when the sun shines! I will pull out my handle bars with the breeze of the morning dew and the ray of hope! And let everyone see me smile as for new life out from the darkness!

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy is of LIFE is when me are afraid of the light." -Plato-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist