RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Love Moon


Love Moon an anionic sanitary pads! I was curious to know and try the pads but reluctant a bit for the pads was designed for females! I have read the benefits of negative ions for our body, but it was my first time to know that a sanitary pads were designed carrying a anion strips that can release up to 5800 anions.

The pads was designed primarily to solve issues regarding females monthly period or menstruation, however when the pads were on the market consumers learned that it can be useful to every one! Since negatively charged ions can kill bacteria, fungus and viruses; many claims and testimonies regarding sickness being healed by the sanitary napkins anion! Majority claims that the negative ions where good in healing reproductive health problems such as cyst, pelvic inflammation and other inflammation on vagina!

Currently, other application of the anionic pads are fast sprouting like mushroom, the direct application of the strips from the pads that contain anion on wounds and bacteria infected skin diseases.


Interested readers regarding pads may e-mail me at aerox1982@gmail.com or contact me at +639264610733 / +639276453249 / (064) 431 - 0129

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist