RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

I Conquered Pay Per Post! At Last ^__^

I can't remember when and how I got to Payperpost (PPP), the only thing the flashes back to me when I met PPP for the first time was, It was a colorful webpage! But the colors were the stimulus that took me to search, read and skim more thru the webpages and links of PPP.

And so it begins! Since I was a first time blogger then, money making with blog ads was unknown to me. PPP gave me the idea to how I can make a fortune with my blog page. The idea of earning from writing was a very big question on my part, because I don't believe in such idea that some people would pay you just because of writing about the things you like online, but hey! it's a thing from the past, because that time then, proofs regarding paid blogs were also shown on T.V.. And it me made me realize that everything regarding paid blogs were true.

And then it continues! Four Months ago, it was a crucial part of my blogging interest, PPP requires a three months old blog and it was December then, a very busy month that somehow manage to eat up my time that I didn't made even a single post! Luckily I was back online just 3 months ago and what's best! I made a new blogging friends! They gave me web addresses of sites that pays bloggers and sites that pays ad viewers!

In the near future! if all is well and my blogging career with PPP would grant me a monthly paycheck that is more than enough to accomodate my family needs! I would finance a bike park and some charitable institution assistance or law inforcement sector!

Luckily PPP emailed me just today that my blog was approved for PPP opportunities. And at last I conquered PPP's first trials to be a qualified blogger!

Ride Fast! Ride Smart! Ride Free!
-Aerox-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist