RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

Feeling Okay, Even I'm Not

Tired feeling all by myself, wishing things to be as easy as abc. Hoping to find another page of life that is worthwhile than the past and worth living than the present! I can't face the part of things being taken away! It pushes me down as if rolling back at the foot of Mt. Apo to roll my ego up at the peak again!

I believed that 40 years of sacrifice can be set calm with one day of cloud number 9! I struggle to survive living hungry for something that thirst and kills my inner me! Such belief hasn't change as of now! But as soon as the hope for such reason that fuels my ego to survive the competition between hunger and hope, I don't know if I will last a day!

Some unexpected things can make things unruly! Anxiety has begun to cower within me spreading the rust of uneasy feeling! I wonder If running at a rock garden at 80kph can shake it off and make me feel new again!

I wonder how would I survive with what's left in me! What ever is left, is dying to survive! is dying to take it's wants! is dying take it's needs! It's dying to be a....!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist