RDBM Power Wall Project Log Testing

Image
Rapid Deployment Battery Module (RDBM)      Today's update is The Testing of the Dimensions at Cellular Level Before proceeding into the bigger Design Which is 5P and The Much Bigger One the 25P and Then to The Bigger Bigger One Which is The 100P. I Tried to Make the Project Easier at my Side by Scouting the Internet of Things for Designs that are Readily Available that Would Fit my Project, so as to Lessen the Work and Expenses on Materials and Energy. Because This Project is Going to Consume so much Filaments and Electric Power if Started From Scratch. Taking Into Consideration my Source of Income and Free Time to Work on This Project is the First Barrier to Make This Thing Work. But, so far I wasn't Able to Find A Design out There that Could be use for my Intended Purpose, not to Mention Most Available 3D Files in the Internet are STLs that are difficult to edit and most cannot be undone.      I Ended up Designing my Own Holder From Scratch. I Start

The Bitter Part of Hating

I supposed everyone felt hating somebody or something!But not everyone knows the worst effect of hating, being angry or envious to anything has a significant effect to our over all emotional, physical aspects and mental status.

The moment you are angered or hating, more muscles are in tedious state and causes you to be stressed and feel fatigue, and if your state of hating is in chronic state, it will make you look olders than you should be. It will also takes you to a certain point of mental blocked that decision making is very crucial and often leads to disaster!

It is applicable and always observed that "The Bitter Part of Hating is, It Hurts you More Than It Hurts Them" and "Never Make a Decision When You are Angry"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Slip of a Tongue - Pia Cayetano

Bedini - Imhotep Fan Oscillator

Koreans - Racist